If you feel you deserve to be included in this list, click here.
Antigua and Barbuda
- Paula Alvarez has a large collection of DVDs (including all 45 TV shows) and books, and she runs this Monty Python-focused YouTube channel
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Virgin Islands
- Robert Steele: I grew up in the 70z, when Monty Python was in their heyday, so I grew up with these guys! My "sense of humour" definitely leans towards Monty Python! @bobsteele777 http://facebook.com/bob.steele1
Central African Republic
- Ina Alba: I am 17 years old (as at 17/06/10) and I believe I am the biggest Python fan in my country, if not in the world! I live in Greece where Python is relatively unknown because of the dictatorship during the 60s and early 70s. Pythons have changed my life for the best. I live for their films, shows etc almost every moment and I laugh without people knowing the reason! I have every Terry Gilliam film, the whole flying circus, fawlty towers, the human face, medieval lives. The 1948 Show, how to irritate people, do not adjust your set, full python films, 3 lives and mike's documentaries...oh and two books! The Pythons' autobiography by the Pythons and Michael's diaries, volume 1! I had to travel to London so as to buy these because no python books are available here! I am a dedicated fan, celebrating their anniversary each october and I think I am the only Greek on Pythonline.com and palinstravels.com Hmm I said too much so I'll shut up now!
- Annie Terz: I own loads of Python merchandise (posters, books, DVD's etc), and I have seen every single thing Monty Python and the Pythons on their own have made. I haven't met any one of them (as at 24/07/11), not even indirectly but we live and hope! Monty Python urged me to grow up and formed not only my personality but my lifestyle too. It helped me through a few unpleasant years and is still making my world go round! We all find our motivation to live through different forces, and there's always someone we turn to when we are in a dead end. Monty Python is my God; and what if this is offensive, Monty wouldn't really care now would he?
- Annisa Alina Putri: Hi, my name is Annisa Alina Putri, my internet name is Ade Siregar. Well, Ade is my nickname and i like my nickname because it sounds so cool heheh. Anyway i'm a girl who is crazy about Monty Python. Why do i call myself the Biggest Python Fan in my country? (i live in Indonesia, know where that is? no one knows where that is heheh) Because i think i am the only 15-year-old girl in my country who would drool over Michael Palin and not Justin Bieber. And my friends know nothing about Monty Python before i tell em about how awesome and influential Monty Python is to the world. I tell em about how the junk messages were named after their sketch, and their reactions were 'oh..' And i'm always mumbling about Monty Python on twitter, without no one responding it, that's how lonely i am as a fan. My favorite pythons are John or Graham. and Michael, and The Terrys... Did i miss someone? oh yeah, EWIC. heheh. Which Terry is the first one? Maybe Jones, or Gilliam, or Jones, or Gilliam, anyway i love em. Anyway i hope you can post my name on your blog so people know that there is a country named Indonesia, kiss kiss.
- Shuji Tohyama: (although he lives in the UK now, just because he's such a dedicated Python fan!)
Northern Mariana Islands
- My name is Henning, I am 23 years old at the moment (March 2012) and if you want to make contact leave a comment on my blog (the link is further down). I am not only the finest breeder of the Norwegian Blue parrot (which I feed exclusively with Norwegian Jarlsberg, whenever its in stock at my local cheese shop (not often)), but also quite a fan of Monty Python, though with no more personal experience then the series, the movies, the documentaries, and whatever the hell Not the Messiah was. I also guvern a blog with an iron fist, www.DetMagiskeKongeriket.blogg.no (primarily in Norwegian), which sporadically mentions Monty Python. Photo caption: This is a friend and myself outside of the Norwegian Parliament, clowns on the inside, clowns on the outside.
Papua New Guinea
- Kate: (don't know her surname) who lives in St Petersberg
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Serbia and Montenegro
St Pierre and Miquelon
- Thina Hederstedt: Can blabber a whole bunch of useless information or recite holy grail from beginning to end - became a python fan at the age of 10 (the first time I saw a grown up man in full frontal, that might be the reason I went gay. haha) then a fan of neil when I was about 14, but with youtube at our fingertips I have become a HUGE-neil-fan. I have been known to break out in hysterical giggling over random things like tennis on the tv, someone saying "burma", someone bragging over how rich he/she is, liberty bell being played on the radio and ANYONE in a kilt. I am also one of those people who makes odd references that no one gets all the time, or just say "lemon curry?" (or in swedish "citron curry?") now and again just to see the looks on people's faces. favourite sketch: penguin on the televison. favourite movie: holy grail. favourite song: at the moment "eric the half a bee" favourite python: depends on when you ask me. but most of the time, I would say graham or eric. who is the 7th?: I have decided there were 9! so neil, carol AND connie count! ME: thina hederstedt twitter: @thina82 pythonline: the_thina youtube: kyrastube msn: email@example.com (but say "python" in the subject line)
Trinidad and Tobago
- Hi my name is Selcuk Umur from Turkey .
i a wared of Pythons first with 'Philosophy Football' .Then i searched of them and watched 'The Holly Grail'' that was the absurd type of humor which i was looking for all my life . Following days i watched 'Life Of Brain' and that was the second shock for me .I think that they were still PERFECT ..then i dedicated myself to inform people who didn't meet Pythons yet.I can say that i am little bit failed because many people who watches the Python films with me they never can laugh because i start to laugh to the scenes a minute before it starts forwhy i watched films so many times plus in my spare time i read the scripts of the films on internet .However i have success on internet to inform people .In september 2007 i opened the first ''MONTY PYTHON'' named and dedicated group on facebook and that group reached 4.879 members.In that group me and other members say to each others 'Nİ''many times and dignify The Pythons all around the world.Unfortunately Facebook Admins Migrated the group to the archive now there is 17 members but i believe that i will reach bigger numbers of people to inform again. In all these things i watch 'The Flying Circus' sketches on youtube and following Michael Palins 'New Europa' documentary on BBC HD,collecting Python members Personal Best DVD s ,and i am waiting for the day that i will avert my eyes from GOD:) at he end in of a life which is full with PYTHON knowledge.
P.S. I still watch the series of Suddenly Susan Tv series to see Eric Idle as Ian Maxtone-Graham :)
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
- Becky Freeman: I've been a big Monty Python fan for about 2 years now (as at 15/06/10) and have collected nearly 100 Python or Python-related things which have come to the sum of over £500, which is a lot for me as I'm only 16 years old! I love Monty Python so much and Michael Palin is my favourite. I must have seen/heard/read everything he has ever done (almost) and I have written to him too! For my 16th birthday, I had a Python costume party. That's me (above) dressed as a Gumby with the Monty Python Live book I got for my birthday. I think I am a huge Monty Python and I would like to be included within the United Kingdom as that is my home and the birthplace of Python. Thank you very much :)
- Dan from Scotland
- Laura Vorgias: can quote most of the sketches and movies word for word... not like anyone would want to hear that. @lvorgias
- Holly Perry: My name is Holly Perry, I've loved Monty Python for about 15 years (as at 17/06/10). In the past few years, I've come to love them even more. Not a day goes by where something doesn't happen that reminds me of something Python related. I recently had a silly walk tattooed on my shoulder and I'd love to get more python tattoos. I own every movie, have a couple posters, have the collector's box set on Flying Circus, and if you ask my seven year old son what rule #1 one is on any random occasion, he'll tell you "No Pooftahs". I'm on Facebook as Holly Johnston Perry and I'm a member of Pythonline.com as "Holly" I like to think I'm one of the biggest fans in America, and if I'm not, well, then I'm the biggest fan in Florida.
- TheRealGilliamFan: Hi! Here's my story. I'm American. Too young to have grown up watching Monty Python's Flying Circus when it was broadcast, but I love it now! I own the Monty Python's Flying Circus complete box set and all of the Monty Python films on DVD. The Meaning of Life is my favorite Python film.I'm a member of Pythonline. And while I must admit Terry Gilliam is my favorite Python alumnus… http://therealgilliamfan.blogspot.com, http://www.youtube.com/therealgilliamfan, @realgilliamfan… I do love ALL the guys :)
Wallis and Futuna