One of my biggest regrets is that I never met you before you exited, stage left, in 1989. Sending you birthday wishes via this blog post is a shoddy substitute but it's the best I can do under the circumstances. So I wanted to tell you my personal, top 10 favourite Graham Chapman moments (in no particular order because you are equally brilliant in all of them):
- There's nowt wrong with gala lunches. lad!
- Don't I say anymore? No fear!
- King Arthur: "A duck"
- UFO moment: You lucky bastard!
- The Reverend Arthur Belling, vicar of St. Looney up the Cream Bun and Jam
- Do you want peanut butter or sandwich spread for your tea?
- Fred, I think we've got an eater
- The executive version of this record
- I don't know what to do when you do that
- Llamas are larger than frogs